You know how I need you...

 My dearest Jim,

You know how I need you so please don't take offense. However the reality is that tomorrow Lisa will help me go through your clothes, your books, all those endless cables and cords and your cell phones and Garmin and Apple watches and your papers and other assorted and indecipherable electronic doodads in the second floor and yet we will still not find the registration for your Honda or your password to Roku that will regardless of my endless searching and sorting and through much pain, take me until December to figure out... though you left me an Excel sheet of passwords and instructions. I'm grateful for that, for you.

Death is like that. Your funeral is not once but a thousand times of you and I saying I love you and goodbye.

I <3 U infinity +70+around again.





Comments

Popular Posts