Open Studio July 6th

I'm happy to announce that July 6th from 6-9pm my work will be part of a collective Open Studio at my Rochester, New York studio. There are 6 of us in studios above Rochester Contemporary Art Gallery and we're getting set for the event. Calling ourselves RoCo Upstairs, we've started a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RocoUpstairs
We'll have our studios open plus Bleu Cease, director of the gallery downstairs has built exhibition walls for the common area where we will each also have work. It is all part of Rochester's First Fridays. RoCo will still be exhibiting 6x6 and the RPO will be playing downstairs. Upstairs we'll be serving wine and munchies. I'll be showing the work I've been writing about in this blog.



Send me a note (demarle@champlain.edu)  if you'd like the invite above mailed to you, and I'll send it your way!

Comments

Popular Posts