Pixel Catalogue Available!

Dear friends and followers of my musings and art,

Last year, when I was painting my tiny paintings and prepping for my exhibit, Pixel, for the Champlain College Art Gallery, I had no idea that we would all be forced into reordering our lives and into the quiet of isolation.

Since the opening, I've been working with Gallery Director Dana Heffern and catalogue designer and faculty Jonathan Mikulak on the final show catalogue. Matching the color and textures of paint on canvas, through camera and pixel to ink on paper has been a more difficult process than one might imagine. It has taken 3 proofs to get as close as one may! However I now feel that this thoughtfully designed catalogue is ready for public.

It has a beautifully written forward by Judy Rodgers and a tribute to my love, Jim Reda, who inspired my work.
"Each piece in this remarkable show is a meditation. Created in an era when Ann was reflecting deeply about love, loss and transitions, discovering the resonance of her inner states reflected back to her in nature. They remind us that sometimes we can understand eternal truth in a glimpse."  —Judy Rodgers
It's available at Blurb in two formats: a bound, hardcover for $74.99 as well as a digital PDF for $8.99.  You can peek at it and order by clicking the image below.


I hope you'll find peace spending time with each of the paintings and thoughts within.

With all my heart,
Ann

Comments

Popular Posts